SHUTTLE FLIGHTS & ROUTES
Central, Eastern and Western Equatorial Shuttle
We currently have three shuttle services operating across the equatorial region. This means to fly to these locations you do not need to charter a whole plane but can just book a seat. Please note the shuttle service still requires you to book and pay for your seat 72 hours before the scheduled flight.
- Monday – Eastern Equatorial* (Juba, Torit, Ohilang, Lokutok, Kimatong, Chukudum, Nagashot, Kapoeta, Lokichogio, return to Juba)
- Wednesday – Central Equatorial* (Juba, Mundri, Yei, Nimule, return to Juba)
- Thursday – Western Equatorial* (Juba, Mundri, Maridi, Ibba, Yambio, return to Juba)
- Friday – Eastern Equatorial* (Juba, Torit, Ohilang, Lokutok, Kimatong, Chukudum, Nagashot, Kapoeta, Lokichogio, return to Juba)
* Exact route and destinations are determined 2 days before the flight in accordance with passenger and operational needs.
Future Shuttle Routes
We are currently looking at establishing a Northern and North Eastern Shuttle routes on a once a month schedule. Please contact our bookings staff if you are interested in this service on our contacts page or email: [email protected]
Shuttle flights between Uganda and Western Equatorial
For flights originating in Uganda to South Sudan, contact our MAF office in Uganda.
On Tuesday and Thursday they operate a shuttle that flies to Yambio, Maridi and Ibba, departing from Kajjansi and Arua.